- About Us
|2019 - Current Sponsors|
2019 Annual Meeting and Training Symposium Sponsors
**Please check back as information is continuously updated
- ICIX is a business network for Retail & Consumer Goods companies, built on Salesforce, that allows them to easily connect and collaborate with all their trading partners, on the buy and sell sides of their business, to eliminate risk to consumers, protect their reputations and brands, and optimize business results.
- Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains.
- SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. We are constantly looking beyond customers’ and society’s expectations in order to deliver market leading services wherever they are needed. We can help to ensure that both the supply chain and the products that our customers buy and sell are up to standard.
- Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services is the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification solution provider for the global consumer, electrical, wireless and automotive markets. Our solutions help companies making, distributing or selling products to improve their: product quality, safety and compliance, sourcing flexibility, speed-to-market, profitability and brand security throughout the supply chain. www.bureauveritas.com/cps
- CSA Group provides expert testing, inspection, and certification services that enable manufacturers to demonstrate that their products are in compliance with applicable safety, environmental, and operating performance standards for markets around the world. We offer deep expertise and industry-leading service delivery across a wide range of current and emerging technologies.
- Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
- Eurofins MET Labs is a service leader and trusted provider of electrical product testing and regulatory certifications in the United States, EU and worldwide. The MET Mark is accepted throughout North America for workplace safety certification. MET-listed products are also sold by all major retailers throughout the United States and Canada.
- Exponent is a multi-disciplinary engineering and scientific consulting firm that brings together more than 90 different disciplines to solve engineering, science, regulatory, and business issues facing our clients.
- Husch Blackwell leads our clients from where they are to where they want to be. From offices in 18 U.S. cities, we deliver legal insight and business leadership that help our clients identify smart solutions, advance their goals and move forward.
- Mintz’s Consumer Product Safety Practice draws upon decades of experience working with the CPSC and Health Canada to advise clients on the full range of issues related to manufacturing and selling consumer products. The group is tightly integrated with Mintz’s broader consumer products team and has deep experience on issues involving the FDA, FTC, the State of California, and product liability litigation.
- Nelson Mullins is an AmLaw 100 firm of attorneys and professionals across 25 offices serving clients in more than 100 practice areas. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to private equity and venture funds and portfolio companies to emerging growth companies and start-ups. For more information, visit www.nelsonmullins.com.
- At Recall Results, we’ve built our expertise around consumer product recalls. When businesses are faced with a recall, we have the tools and talents to chart through the difficult waters. Services include: Notifications, Call Center and Website Support, Product Recovery and Replacements, Refund Processing and Reporting. Visit: www.RecallResults.com or 888-263-6569.
- STC is the first and only non-governmental CCC approved laboratory in Hong Kong and China and the oldest independent testing, inspection, and certification organizations in Hong Kong since 1963 as a not-for-profit organization. STC’s services - testing, inspection & certification of consumer products, With facilities in HK, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Shanghai and Changzhou China, Vietnam, Japan, Germany, and Italy. In February 2017, STC announced the acquisition of Benchmark Laboratories of Wayne NJ. For more information, contact: Norman Aronowitz, Director North America, 862-229-6388, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org - www.stc.group
- As the global leader in product recalls, retrievals, returns, audit, and marketing services, Stericycle Expert Solutions delivers a suite of offerings to protect consumers, brands, and the environment while reducing corporate risk. Our team provides the most comprehensive suite of highly focused services provides global and local expertise before, during, and after a recall threat.
- The Toy Association members include toy manufacturers, importers, retailers, toy inventors/designers, testing labs and others – all involved in bringing safe and fun toys to children. Toy Safety is the top priority of the Association and the industry has a long history of leadership in toy safety over nine decades.
- Headquartered in Munich, Germany and founded in 1866, TÜV SÜD is one of the world's leading technical service provider of testing and product certification, inspection, auditing and system certification as well as training solutions. Today, we are represented by about 24,000 employees across more than 1,000 locations, partnering clients wherever they are in the world.
- QIMA (formerly AsiaInspection) is a leading provider of supply chain compliance solutions that partners with brands, retailers and importers to secure, manage and optimize their global supply network. With a digital platform that brings accuracy, transparency and intelligence to quality and compliance, QIMA offers industry-leading experts for onsite inspections, supplier audits and lab testing to clients in 120 countries.
- UL fosters safe living and working conditions for people everywhere through the application of science to solve safety, security and sustainability challenges. We test, inspect, audit, certify, validate, verify, advise and train and we support these efforts with software solutions for safety and sustainability. Learn more about us at UL.com/crs.
- The Policy Resolution Group at Bracewell LLP brings government relations, strategic communications, and legal representation services together under one roof. Using a holistic approach, we work in collaboration with manufacturing, energy, and technology clients to reach innovative solutions to their problems and capitalize on opportunities to improve their competitiveness.