The International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organization (ICPHSO) is proud to be the only organization that attracts a global audience of health and safety professionals who meet to exchange ideas and share information to address health and safety concerns. To do this effectively, ICPHSO needs to support stakeholders that may not have the resources to attend our meetings. ICPHSO provides the sole international forum for consumer product safety. Therefore, making sure that all stakeholders can participate regardless of their resources is an important goal that furthers the richness and breadth of our meetings.
ICPHSO is proud to offer scholarships to our meetings for those who would not otherwise be able to attend.
Here is how you can apply for an ICPHSO Scholarship:
- CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE SCHOLARSHIP FORM!
- Applicants will be notified as soon as possible of the Scholarship committees’ decision.
- Highest priority will be given to consumers, public interest groups, academia, researchers, injury prevention professionals, state and local government and international governments.
- The costs covered by the scholarship will vary depending upon available
- All requests for scholarship assistance are submitted to the Executive Director who makes a recommendation to the ICPHSO Executive Committee based upon all requests received, twenty (20) days before each conference, and on the amount of funding budgeted for each conference.
Costs covered by the scholarship will vary depending upon available/budgeted resources and upon application requests. Potential costs covered could include, reduced or free registration; assistance with some or all of travel, hotel, food and other appropriate costs. ICPHSO only provides reimbursement of actual costs and not per diem costs. Food costs may not be reimbursed since ICPHSO provides food and beverage at each of its conferences.
All requests for scholarship assistance are submitted to the Executive Director who makes a recommendation to the ICPHSO Executive Committee based upon all request received before the published deadline and on the amount of funding budgeted for each conference.
Thank you for the generous support of the following Scholarship Fund contributors: