2019 Midwest Regional Training Workshop Sponsorship and Exhibit Information
ICPHSO looks forward to collaborating with your organization on the sponsorship, exhibit, and advertising opportunities we are excited to offer for the upcoming 2019 Midwest Regional Training Workshop. If you would like to connect with the Sponsor and Exhibit Manager to discuss the event and your partnership goals, you can do so at the following:
Sponsor and Exhibit Manager
856 642 4434
Click here to view Sponsorship Opportunities!
**Please check back as information is continuously updated
- ICIX is a business network for Retail & Consumer Goods companies, built on Salesforce, that allows them to easily connect and collaborate with all their trading partners, on the buy and sell sides of their business, to eliminate risk to consumers, protect their reputations and brands, and optimize business results.
- Eurofins MET Labs is a service leader and trusted provider of electrical product testing and regulatory certifications in the United States, EU and worldwide. The MET Mark is accepted throughout North America for workplace safety certification. MET-listed products are also sold by all major retailers throughout the United States and Canada.
- Husch Blackwell partners with clients to bring new and existing products safely to market. Our 50+ product liability attorneys develop compliance strategies and address product regulations and industry standards at every phase of development. When claims arise, we mobilize immediately to limit liability and protect client products and businesses.
- Mintz’s Consumer Product Safety Practice draws upon decades of experience working with the CPSC and Health Canada to advise clients on the full range of issues related to manufacturing and selling consumer products. The group is tightly integrated with Mintz’s broader consumer products team and has deep experience on issues involving the FDA, FTC, the State of California, and product liability litigation.
- Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services is the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification solution provider for the global consumer, electrical, wireless and automotive markets. Our solutions help companies making, distributing or selling products to improve their: product quality, safety and compliance, sourcing flexibility, speed-to-market, profitability and brand security throughout the supply chain.
- Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. http://www.dentons.com.
- ServiceLive works with Retailers, OEMs, Recall Solution Companies, Insurance Companies, Property Management Firms, Field Service Organizations/TPA’s and homeowners to install, repair and assemble thousands of products every day.
The ServiceLive platform is a lifecycle work management solution with integrated access to a nationwide network of over 20,000+ screened, background-checked, professional tradespeople across 30 skill categories (electricians, plumbers, HVAC, handymen, computer technicians, smart home experts).
- Quality Certification Alliance is the only coalition dedicated to ensuring accountability and independent validation of corporate responsibility throughout the promotional product supply chain. For the first time, users of custom-branded merchandise can work alongside industry distributors and suppliers to advocate for brand safety through the responsible sourcing of promotional products.
Belinda May and Captain Ralph Spitz
David & Johnna Kosnoff